ETP / STP
Wastewater treatment describes the processes used for treating wastewater that is produced by industries/ institutions as an undesirable by-product.
After treatment, the treated wastewater (effluent/ sewage) may be reused or released to a sanitary sewer or to a surface water in the environment. Recent trends have been to minimise such production, improve the recyclability or to recycle treated wastewater within the production process.
Water & Garbage Management
ProKlean BioKlear is a formulated bioproduct for STP, ETP and Garbage Management. ProKlean BioKlear accelerates the breakdown of organic loads and helps in fast stabilisation of Wastewater Treatment Plants (WWTPs).
ProKlean BioKlear can also be used at the start-up and upset recovery stages of WWTPs. ProKlean BioKlear when sprayed on garbage dumps eliminates odour and minimises the menace of flies and mosquitoes. It can also speed up the composting process and brings down the composting time frame.
ProKlean Effluent Treatment Solutions
BioKlear BC is a powerful probiotic formulation for use in aerobic degradation of organic compounds. Due to diversity of the microorganisms incorporated into this product, it is excellent for use in several types of Industrial effluents.
BioKlear AN is a unique combination of probiotic that improves the overall anaerobic treatment process. BioKlear AN accelerates anaerobic digestion and can be used in a variety of industries that use anaerobic treatment for high-strength wastewaters.
BioKlear FOG is a synergistic blend of probiotics that breaks down fats, oils and greases (FOG) efficiently. This helps in improving wastewater treatment plant stability and reduces frequency and severity of upsets.
BioKlear TX is a highly potent diversified Probiotic formulation for use in degrading organic compounds in textile wastewaters.
- Bio stimulates existing process to enhance COD, BOD removal efficiency
- Changes biomass dynamics, reduces sludge build-up
- Enhances bio-flocculation and reduces sludge carry over
- Improves efficiency of downstream filtration, membrane processes
- Reduces chemical consumption and operating costs
- Improves plant stability
- Eliminates bad odour and pathogens
- Treated water meets PCB norms for STP outlet water
- Reduces operational costs
- STP treated water is fit for gardening, flushing and Cooling tower make-up
- Fully eliminates foul odour
- Reduces population of flies / mosquitoes
- Improves sanitation
Activated Sludge Process (ASP)
Mixed Bed Bio Reactor (MBBR)
Membrane Bio Reactor (MBR
Sequential Bio Reactor (SBR)
Upflow Anaerobic Sludge Blanket Reactor (UASBR)
Continuous Stirred Tank Reactor (CSTR)