Scouring & Bleaching
Scouring removes natural and added impurities and bleaching removes natural colouring matter from the substrate.
Premium Scouring Agent
ProAvita ProScour, a ground breaking, readily biodegradable Scouring agent, sets new standards in pre-treatment for knits. It dramatically reduces weight loss, enhances dye uptake and improves fastness. It is multi-functional; It does away with the need of a Sequestering / Demin Agent, eliminates / reduces the requirement of Lubricant and Stabiliser.
Caustic application can be reduced upto 50 % without any compromise on whiteness and absorbency. While all this leads to tangible savings in costs, it also brings down effluent load significantly. ProAvita ProScour is Oeko-Tex (Class-I), GOTS 5.0 & REACH Compliant and ZDHC Gateway Registered.
- Improves profitability through reduced weight loss
- Reduces Cost by reducing / eliminating the chemical usage
- Eliminates Sequestering and Demin
- Eliminates / reduces Stabilizer and Lubricant dosage during the process
- Enhances Whiteness Index even with reduced usage of Caustic and makes fabric well absorbent
- Improves fabric feel: Imparts softness in fabric, yarn
- Improves dye uptake
- Versatile across pH range
- Saves water, time and energy by reducing a wash cycle
- Reduces effluent load such as TDS, COD, BOD upto 40%
- Can be applied for all cellulosic substrates and their blends
Recommended Dosage: GPL for 1:6 & above and % for below 1:6 MLR
ProAvita ProEnhance is a one of its kind, path breaking Probiotic Pre-treatment Agent. It enhances Whiteness Index with reduced requirement of H2O2 and NaOH. Reduction in usage of auxiliaries and general chemicals translate directly into significant increase in earnings.
Further, ProAvita ProEnhance has demonstrated noticeable reduction in effluent parameters – TDS reduction upto 50% and COD/BOD reduction in excess of 20% in boiling bath – which result in reduced pre-treatment costs and operating costs for the ETP and improved quality of treated water. ProAvita ProEnhance is Oeko-Tex (Class-I), GOTS 5.0 & REACH compliant and ZDHC Gateway Registered.
- Can be used in desizing and pre-treatment of batch and continuous process
- Performs the function of Sequestering and Demin Agent (eliminates demin process) with an in-built property of being a lubricant and stabilizer
- Improves TEGAWA Rating when used as a Sequestering Agent in Desizing
- Enhances Whiteness Index
- Eliminates / reduces requirement of Peroxide Killer, Lubricants and Stabilizer
- Reduces cost due to lesser chemical usage such as H2O2 / NaOH / Acetic Acid / Peroxide Killer / Stabilizer / Lubricant
- Increases yield due to reduced weight loss
- Improves quality as it enables better dyeing due to less hardness on the substrate
- Softer fabric due to reduced use of NaOH
- Dramatic drop in pollution parameters such as TDS, COD etc.,
- Suitable for all blends
ProAvita ProEnhance is applied at 0.5% to 0.6% of fabric weight. ProAvita ProEnhance is to be dosed 10 minutes after adding of Wetting Agent. Run for 10-20 minutes before adding other auxiliaries.