ProCharta has introduced first of its kind product for application in pulp & water processing during delignification and bleaching stage. These proprietary probiotic formulations come in the form of an array of readily biodegradable products meant for diverse stages of bleaching.
Proklean Technologies has developed an unique, first-in-the-world proprietary technology under the ProCharta umbrella for paper industry. ProCharta formulations use a combination of naturally occurring Probiotic microbes, certain organic ingredients and a proprietary fermentation & formulation process to produce the final products.
- Formulation is a consortium of bio-chemicals
- Non-toxic and readily bio-degradable
- Not an enzyme-based product
- Can be stored at ambient temperatures
- One-year shelf life
- No change required in process conditions
- Can be applied at a broad pH and temperature range
Delignification & Bleaching Booster
ProCharta ProWhite is a unique, uniform blend of active agents for:
1. Biological oxidation booster
ProWhite inherently possesses characteristics to boost performance of bleaching chemicals and thereby reduces the requirement of chemicals like Peroxide, Caustic, Stabiliser, Chelating agent etc; used in the bleaching process.
1. Reduces chemical usage thus enhances profitability
2. Better brightness & whiteness
3. Improves paper quality such as tear/ burst strength
4. Single product at multiple stages of bleaching
5. Reduces effluent load
Lower Operating Costs: Reduced use of auxiliaries’ results in lowering operating cost per tonne
Improved Mechanical Properties: Viscosity, Tear Strength etc., are seen to be enhanced
Reduced Effluent Load: Parameters such as COD, AOX, SOR etc., are seen to be lower by 10 to 12%
At ODL Stage: 150 to 250 gms of ProWhite per tonne of pulp while reducing Caustic by 2 Kgs per tonne
At D0 Stage: 700 gms of ProWhite per tonne while reducing Chlorine Dioxide by 2-3 Kg per tonne
ProBleach is a formulation with powerful metal chelating property that inhibits transition metal ions from degrading oxidative bleaching chemicals used in DI stage with in built surfactant property.
- Reduces dosage of H2O2 by up to 40% thus enhances profitability
- Enhances de-inking
- Reduces scaling
- Suitable for all type of bleaching chemicals and furnish
Lower Operating Costs:
- Inhibits Transition metal ions and reduces dosage of bleaching chemicals
- Possesses surfactant characteristics that helps to reduce surface tension between fibre and ink particles due to which it aids in reducing dosage of DI chemicals.
Better Quality: Inherent surfactant characteristic maintains brightness with relatively less dosage of H2O2 Reduces Scaling: Inherent anti-scaling property helps in minimising scaling in separation screens.
Typical dosage recommended is 250 – 350 gms/ton of pulp while reducing H2O2 and Stabiliser anywhere between 20 -35%.
Bleaching Aid For Recycle Paper and Mechanical Pulp
Bleaching Enhancer For Reductive Bleaching
ProRB is a powerful anti-oxidant with high metal chelating property to inhibit iron from impairing the function of Hydrosulphite while the anti-oxidants enhance the reduction efficiency.
- Reduces Bleaching Chemicals: Helps reduce dosage of reduction bleaching chemicals such as Hydrosulphite by 30 to 40 %
- Reduced Pollution Load: Lower dosage of bleaching chemicals aids in reduction of effluent parameters such as BOD, COD
- Enhances profitability
- Reduces scaling
- Suitable for all type of bleaching chemicals
ProRB is applied at the rate of 300 to 500 gms per tonne of waste paper depending on the type of process