After treatment, the treated wastewater (effluent/ sewage) may be reused or released to a sanitary sewer or to a surface water in the environment. Recent trends have been to minimise such production, improve the recyclability or to recycle treated wastewater within the production process.
Water & Garbage Management
ProKlean BioKlear is a formulated bioproduct for STP, ETP and Garbage Management. ProKlean BioKlear accelerates the breakdown of organic loads and helps in fast stabilisation of Wastewater Treatment Plants (WWTPs).
ProKlean BioKlear can also be used at the start-up and upset recovery stages of WWTPs. ProKlean BioKlear when sprayed on garbage dumps eliminates odour and minimises the menace of flies and mosquitoes. It can also speed up the composting process and brings down the composting time frame.
ProKlean Effluent Treatment Solutions
BioKlear BC is a powerful probiotic formulation for use in aerobic degradation of organic compounds. Due to diversity of the microorganisms incorporated into this product, it is excellent for use in several types of Industrial effluents.
BioKlear AN is a unique combination of probiotic that improves the overall anaerobic treatment process. BioKlear AN accelerates anaerobic digestion and can be used in a variety of industries that use anaerobic treatment for high-strength wastewaters.
BioKlear FOG is a synergistic blend of probiotics that breaks down fats, oils and greases (FOG) efficiently. This helps in improving wastewater treatment plant stability and reduces frequency and severity of upsets.
BioKlear TX is a highly potent diversified Probiotic formulation for use in degrading organic compounds in textile wastewaters.
- Bio stimulates existing process to enhance COD, BOD removal efficiency
- Changes biomass dynamics, reduces sludge build-up
- Enhances bio-flocculation and reduces sludge carry over
- Improves efficiency of downstream filtration, membrane processes
- Reduces chemical consumption and operating costs
- Improves plant stability
- Eliminates bad odour and pathogens
- Treated water meets PCB norms for STP outlet water
- Reduces operational costs
- STP treated water is fit for gardening, flushing and Cooling tower make-up
- Fully eliminates foul odour
- Reduces population of flies / mosquitoes
- Improves sanitation
Activated Sludge Process (ASP)
Mixed Bed Bio Reactor (MBBR)
Membrane Bio Reactor (MBR
Sequential Bio Reactor (SBR)
Upflow Anaerobic Sludge Blanket Reactor (UASBR)
Continuous Stirred Tank Reactor (CSTR)
Sewage treatment plants are manufactured for removal of physical, chemical and biological contaminants. Proklean BioKlearST produces an environmentally safe treated water and a solid waste (as treated sludge) suitable for disposal or reuse (usually as farm fertilizer).
Proklean BioKlearST has been designed for effective sewage treatment process in a simplified way. Proklean BioKlearST is a multi-functional STP probiotic biochemical which can address all operation and system design issues while delivering improved stable plant performance.
- Eliminates odor formation by destroying sulfur, nitrogen and other organic sources at STP and treated water
- Destroys oil accumulation or oil penetration in STP to ensure optimum functioning of the system
- Degrades complex organics from source point itself, hence effective COD and BOD reduction
- Controls pathogenic growth, eliminate pathogenicity towards humans, animals or plants hence elimination of carcinogenic chlorination process
- Prevents excess sludge build-up and reduce sludge handling
- Helps in better sludge settling due to its Bio-flocculation property while resulting in good clarified water
ProKlean BioKlear ST is added to the Kitchen Waste Water (in the drain), in the collection / equalisation tank and in the treated water tank