ProCharta has introduced first of its kind product for application in paper & pulp processing during delignification and bleaching stage. These proprietary probiotic formulations come in the form of an array of readily biodegradable products meant for diverse stages of bleaching.
Under the ProCharta umbrella Proklean has launched the first product – ProWhite, for the Paper & Pulp industry. It offers multiple benefits in terms of reduced costs, higher realisation, improved quality of paper, lesser pollution load etc.,
- Shows consistent performance across all types of raw materials used in paper industry –wheat straw, paper straw, bagasse, hard wood, soft wood etc.,
- Performs efficiently in all kinds of bleaching processes and against all bleaching chemicals–Chlorine, Chlorine dioxide, Caustic Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide.
- Readily bio-degradable, non-toxic and non-hazardous.
- Compatible with the Effluent Treatment Systems
Delignification & Bleaching Agent
ProCharta ProWhite is a path breaking product based on the platform of ‘Probiotics’ for the Paper & Pulp Industry to enhance delignification and bleaching. ProWhite due to its powerful ability to inhibit transition metal ions, optimises the use of Chlorine Di-oxide, Caustic, Hydrogen Peroxide, Hypo etc.,.
It results in reduced requirement of these chemicals even while improving delignification and enhancing whiteness / brightness. ProWhite also helps in lowering effluent load – parameters such as BOD, COD, AOX, SAR etc., are seen to be lower by upto 15%. Mechanical properties such as viscosity, tear index, double fold, fibre length, etc., are also seen to be improved. ProWhite is versatile in its application and delivers results across all types of raw materials (hard wood, agri waste etc.,) and processes.
- Saves Operating Costs: Reduction in use of chemicals such as Chlorine di-oxide, Caustic and Peroxide leads to direct cost savings
- Reduces Pollution Load: Effluent parameters such as BOD, COD, SAR, AOX etc., are seen to be lower by 10 to 15 %
- Improves mechanical properties: Parameters such as Viscosity, Tear strength, Fibre length and Double Fold show improvement.
- Higher Yield: Reduction in bleaching chemicals and improvement in viscosity tend to indicate higher pulp yields
ProWhite is dosed at the rate of 100 grams per tonne of pulp at delignification stage and 50 to 100grams per tonne in individual bleaching stage.