The importance of proper washing after dyeing is painfully known to all dyers, particularly the difficulty in washing off the unfixed dye in order to meet the required fastness standard.
Soaping Agent For Excellent Fastness
ProAvita ProDet C, globally, is the only one of its kind Probiotic Soaping Agent for dyed cotton / cellulose / viscose / blend fibre, yarn and fabric that offers several value adds across various processes. It is readily biodegradable and is not enzyme based. It offers tremendous flexibility in application as it can be applied for a wide range in pH and temperature.
It delivers excellent fastness across various critical shades including Black, matching tough international norms. Besides it boosts profits by reducing operating costs. It does not contain phosphates or alkalies and hence dyed fabrics show better depth and brightness of colours. ProAvita ProDet C is Oeko-Tex (Class-I), GOTS 5.0 & REACH compliant and ZDHC Gateway Registered.
- Multiple Applications – Soaping / Stain Removal / Anti-tinting
- Can be used across both Exhaust and Continuous Processes
- Low Temperature Soaping – For shades below 3.5 % (except Turquoise), ProAvita ProDet C can be applied at 70° C itself
- Improves Fastness – Delivers excellent wet rub fastness consistently even across difficult shades
- Reduces Wash Cycles – A Single Soap cycle is sufficient even in the case of dark shades and therefore the number of wash cycles is reduced. In addition, soaping can be done after neutralisation without draining the bath. This helps in further reducing the washing requirement
- Better quality – Good brightness and depth of colours due to superior dispersion property
- Improves softness in yarn and fabric
- Reduces Pollution Load – Real time data collected from the site of ProAvita ProDet C users have clearly established that effluent parameters such as BOD / COD, TDS etc., are seen to be lower by 15 to 20 % even with reduced water usage
ProAvita ProDet C is applied at the rate of 0.5% – 1.5% (or GPL) in soaping in various processes such as Cheese Dyeing , Cabinet, Softflow, Continuous, Jigger etc.
ProAvita ProDet+, globally, is the only one of its kind readily biodegradable soaping agent for woollens / silks that offers several value adds. It is not enzyme based and offers tremendous flexibility in application.
ProAvita ProDet+ is a non-foaming soaping agent that can provide excellent fastness, light fastness and brightness. It saves energy due to its nature of application. ProAvita ProDet+ is Oeko-Tex (Class-I), GOTS 5.0 & REACH compliant and ZDHC Gateway Registered.
- Reduces costs: Saves cost since it provides natural softness and doesn’t require the use of cationic softeners
- Reduces effluent load: Being readily biodegradable, ProAvita ProDet+ cuts BOD and COD of effluent
- Improves brightness: ProAvita ProDet+ does not contain phosphates and alkalis and hence dyed substrate show better colour retention
- Improves fastness: Wet rub, dry rub, wash and light fastness matching to tough European / American standards
ProAvita ProDet+ is applied at the rate of 1%-2.5% at 65-80°C for 10-15 minutes.
Soaping Agent For Woollens & Silks
Superior Soaping Agent For Polyester
ProAvita ProDet Pe is a unique Soaping Agent for dyed polyester and blended fabrics / yarn. The powerful dispersing action of ProAvita ProDet Pe combined with its high washing efficiency ensures superior fastness.
Being an acidic formulation, ProAvita ProDet Pe eliminates the whole process of neutralisation in PC blends thereby saving water, energy and process time. Unlike chemical based reduction clearing agents which leave a harsh feel, ProAvita ProDet Pe gives a soft feel to the substrate. ProAvita ProDet Pe is Oeko-Tex (Class-I), GOTS 5.0 & REACH compliant and ZDHC Gateway Registered.
- 100% replacement for Caustic and Hydrose for PC blends and 50% replacement for 100% Polyester
- Non-foaming: Superior washing
- Can be used across both exhaust and continuous processes
- No pungent smell as no Sulfide fumes are generated
- Excellent results in solvent sublimation
- Improves fastness properties
- Better quality: Good brightness and depth in shades due to superior dispersion properties
- Improves fabric feel: Imparts softness in fabric, yarn
- Easily stored: Can be easily stored since non-toxic and non–hazardous
- Performs regardless of water hardness and residual salt
- Lesser load to ETP: Effluent parameters like TDS, COD and BOD levels are lowered by upto 70%. And it also rules out the harmful effects of Acetic Acid since it has eliminated the neutralization process
1.0 – 2.5% / gpl for medium and lighter shades
2.5 – 3.5% / gpl for darker shades above 3%
3.0 – 4.0% / gpl for critical shades above 3% in two soapings with 50% dosage in the first soaping and the other 50% dosage in the second soaping is recommended
Recommended Dosage – GPL for 1:6 MLR & above and % for below 1:6 MLR
ProAvita ProFab is a chemical free detergent for garments and textiles based on probiotics technology which is readily biodegradable and eco-friendly. It is a gentle giant that is uncompromising in washing efficiency but at the same time lends a soft feel to the garment.
The low foaming nature of ProAvita ProFab helps in cutting down water usage and being chemical free, it also brings down effluent load in waste water. Be it cotton, blends, woollen or silk, it works efficiently across all substrates. The base technology in ProAvita ProFab is Oeko-Tex (Class-I), GOTS 5.0 & REACH compliant and ZDHC Gateway Registered.
- Safe even for baby garments
- Maintains brightness and lustre of fabrics and garments
- Regular use softens the fabrics
- Low-foaming quality reduces water consumption
- Non-corrosive nature makes it ideal for washing delicate wool, muslin and silk clothes
- Reduces effluent load being readily biodegradable
It is a one-to-one replacement for existing chemical detergents.
Chemical-free Garment & Textile Washing Agent
Cost effective Soaping Agent
ProAvita ProDet CE+ is unique non-foaming probiotic based cost effective Soaping Agent for Cellulose and its blends. ProAvita ProDet CE+ provides excellent fastness properties. It saves water and energy in wash off /soaping process for cellulose and its blends. It can be used in both Continuous and Exhaust process. ProAvita ProDet CE+ is Oeko-Tex (Class-I), GOTS 5.0 & REACH compliant and ZDHC Gateway Registered.
- Promotes solubility of hydrolysed reactive dyes and hence has superior fastness properties
- Does not foam when used in jets – all type of process / machine
- Phosphate and Alkali free and hence has better colour retention in dyed fabrics, as compared to chemical soaping agents
- No electrolyte effect and therefore does not promote re-deposition
- ProAvita ProDet CE+ can be applied for in neutralization bath resulting in significant saving in energy and wash off bath
- Noticeable reduction in effluent parameters up to 30%
- Non-toxic to aquatic organisms
- ProAvita ProDet CE+ is applied at the following rate of dosages depending on dye depths.
- Soaping of Dyed Substrate: 1 to 2 g/l (exhaust or continuous process)